- Silk absorbs less moisture than other popular bedding material like cotton. This allows the skin to retain more moisture, which in turn helps prevent dry or itchy skin.
- Silk is also less likely to absorb any lotions or serums you might use in your bedtime skincare regime.
- Silk pillowcases cause fewer wrinkles because the smooth quality of the fabric produces less friction, which means it won’t tug at your skin as much as a fabric like cotton.
- Stays cool in the summer, reduces (menopausal) night sweats and keeps warm in winter.
- Dust mites have no chance to survive.
- Health benefits for people suffering from eczema, allergies, asthma.
Mulberry Silk Pillowcase with OEKO-TEX label
Color: Warm Silk